JPA Masonry is a growing Commercial Masonry and Concrete Company and is seeking a Project Manage/Estimator to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to quantify all material and labor required from preliminary drawings, sketches, conversations and actual reviews from the field
• Able to research and obtain information from a variety of sources including the internet
• Must be able to complete and provide detailed work breakdowns of cost and labor that pertain to the estimate
• Must have extensive knowledge of multiple trade construction materials, methods and terminology pertaining to the estimating practices, costs and construction
• Must be able to visualize what is not apparent and take efforts to mitigate those potential risks.
• Ability to analyze issues, determine root causes and proactively recommend courses of action to maintain and improve cost effectiveness and competitiveness
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Must be able to perform under tight deadlines
• Good communicator and interpersonal relationship skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Self-motivated, flexible, dependable
• Must be able to work with little supervision
• Purchasing negotiation skills
• Five years of office and field management or technical services experience related to utility engineering and construction, including experience in mid-level management;
• Two years of experience as a project manager;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology, Construction Management or equivalent work experience;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Willingness to travel as required.
This is an office and job site position that may require working longer hours and/or weekends depending on work load and customer demands.
Based on experience
About JPA Masonry LLC:
JPA Masonry is a family-oriented business. Not only are we physically building up the community, but we are giving opportunities within the community by employing our workers and subcontractors. We get a chance to give everyone a piece of the pie. We're not only expanding our portfolios but building relationships with our team members. We all grow together in the community that we cherish and raise our families
JPA Masonry, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Smoke & drug free environment. Successful candidates will be required to pass post-offer drug tests.